Sunday, June 13, 2010

Amy & Ryan • Edwardsville Wedding Photographer • Engagement!

Although it was pretty hot, it turned out to be relly nice weather for Amy & Ryan's Engagement session. They are both born and raised in the Edwardsville area, so what better place to start than at the courthouse?


Ryan can really make Amy laugh...which helped a lot to get things going!

Amy's ring, by the way, almost BLINDED me when I first saw it.  It's gorgeous, period.  Way to go, Ryan!


Ryan tells some GREAT stories, Amy tells me...

The "chance meeting" shot:


This one below, in front of the "old" St John's UMC (our church) is one of my favorites...



But, it's a close second to this one.....

After the wedding, no single-family cookie-cutter house for these guys.  They're gonna live in the wide open spaces of the great Midwest.  So, I thought this was an appropriate setting:

Awesome light!!  This is my favorite time of day to shoot.  Looking good, guys!

Of course..we had to go to my favorite barn...

I'm really looking forward to working with these two....both sides of the family are really fun and great, as well.  Thanks guys!!

Amy & Ryan
Wedding: 8.14.10
Eden Church
Edwardsville, IL




No comments: