Wednesday, September 9, 2009

INVESTMENT & INFORMATION • ST LOUIS & EDWARDSVILLE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER

I believe a wedding is a wonderful, momentus event.  Therefore, I also believe that it calls for some breathtaking, well thought out photography.  I consider weddings to be serious business, so in order to give them the time they deserve I only accept a very limited number of weddings per year.

I've restructured my rates into an all-inclusive, flat, creative-based fee of $2500. I don't offer print packages, albums, short wedding rates or any combination thereof. My style of photography encompasses the entire day, start to finish. I think that's the way it should be. However, with brides beginning to get ready at 10am, this makes for a long work day!


If you should decide to work with me, you'll get the entire day covered by me (unlimited number of pictures, of course), all the creative editing applied to your photos, a proof book which is yours to keep, and the high-res DVD with all of the images. Of course you may print from this DVD if you like. I'll also have the online gallery available for sharing photos and ordering prints. If you are interested in albums, etc afterwards I will be glad to assist you in finding quality designers to meet those needs.

 jgpix@hotmail.com Please call for the fastest scheduling! 618-979-5274

No comments: